Temporary Foreign Worker program will permit Canadian employers to employ foreigners to fill the gap of labour and skills deficiencies if there are no Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents available.
Canadian employers may also find competent foreign workers already in Canada, these are workers who are about to complete their contract, or they have an open work permit. The employer will organize the employee’s Compensation benefits and coverage of their medical, make sure that the work condition and time limits are complied with and verify Social Insurance Number.
Most Temporary Foreign Worker is limited to four years of working in Canada and they also have the chance to apply for a Permanent Residence. READ Also:
- Owner-Operator LMIA Work Permit for Foreign Entrepreneurs—Simplest, Easiest, and Fastest Route to Canadian PR
- TFWP Employers Beware— Ignore High-Wage LMIA Transition Plan at Your Own Risk
- Finding a Job in Canada— Educational Credential Assessments: ‘What’ ‘Why’ ‘When’ and ‘How Many’
- Finding a Job in Canada—Understanding the NOC Matrix
- Everything you should know to get LMIA Owner-Operator work permit
ImmigCanada Immigration Consulting Firm
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/immigcanada
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/immigcanada1
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/immigcanada1
Add us on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/64545861