Home » Immigrate To Canada » Express Entry System » Express Entry Invitation to Apply explained

Express Entry Invitation to Apply explained

Canadian federal immigration authority, IRCC runs and manages the immigration process to invite skilled workers and professionals engaged in a skilled trade to permanently settle in the country. The fastest way to immigrate to Canada is through the Express Entry pool, under which the IRCC provides the applicants with a document, Invitation to Apply.

This extensive process requires careful review of rules and regulations of immigration paper work. Thus, it is important to connect with our experienced and licensed RCICs to sail through the tiresome immigration process smoothly!

With the approved ITA the candidate can immigrate to Canada within 6 months and can swiftly move to Canada with their spouse, dependent children, or other family members, if applicable, and have been mentioned on the Express Entry profile.

However, to receive an Invitation to Apply, a candidate is required to follow and complete the preliminary extensive steps.

Our licensed RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) can help you complete the steps and help you prepare your profile for successful submission.

The steps involved in receiving the ITA include:

Eligibility Check:

An applicant must check their eligibility to match the requirement of one of these Express Entry programs:

Express Entry:

Next step is the creation of a profile and to enter in the Express Entry pool. As per the submitted profile and reasoned eligibility, the profile will be given a score under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).


Basis the CRS score, the top-ranking candidates will be given ITA. This application is valid for 60 days. The profile along with the required documents must be submitted in the defined period.

Application Assessment:

Further, the IRCC evaluates the application and processes these mostly within 6 months. With approval from the federal authorities, the candidate can receive permanent residence in Canada.