Designated Atlantic Canada Employers
Atlantic Canada organizes an employer-driven immigration program to invite immigrants from all over the world to settle in any of the four Atlantic Canada provinces; Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland &Labrador as permanent residents.
The main aim of this immigration program is to help designated Atlantic Canada Employers recruit skilled workers and retain global talent to improve the employment rate in the provinces and support economic growth.
Different Atlantic Immigration Program(AIP) are:
AIP Programs for Skilled Workers
- Atlantic High-Skilled Program (AHSP)
- Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program (AISP)
Program for International Student Graduates
- Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP)
For applying to any of the Atlantic Immigration Program, a foreign national is required to have a job offer from a designated Atlantic Canada employer in addition to a settlement plan for themselves on arrival.
The job offers by the designated employers must be approved by the respective Atlantic Canadian province before the immigrant applies for the AIP for a permanent residence.
The employer is designated by the Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism (OIM) after fulfilling the requirements, such as a commitment to support newcomers with their families while they move into a new life in Atlantic Canada.
To Become a Designated Employer:
- An employer is required to have a good standing.
- The organization must have been functioning for the last 2 years in Atlantic provinces.
- They must commit to working with a service provider organization on settlement and retention.
To Have Employer Position Endorsement:
- Employers must display that they have been unsuccessful in hiring locals.
- They must recruit a foreign worker.
- They must offer a valid, full-time, non-seasonal job offer as per NOC specified skill type.
Connect with our authorized Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant to get thorough guidance on Atlantic Canada immigration program. Our experts will also provide you with required assistance to apply and receive the invite for immigration to Canada.