Home » Immigrate To Canada » Express Entry System » Documents for Express Entry

Documents for Express Entry

All the skilled workers and professionals engaged in skilled trades applying for Canada Immigration are required to submit supporting documents with their application for the Express Entry process along with government processing fees. The required documents are as follows:

Profile Documents:

The documents that are required to prepare the immigration profile are:

A Passport/Travel Document

Government-Approved Language Test Results (for proficiency in either English or French)

Proof of Canadian Education or Educational Credential Assessment Report If you’re applying through the Federal Skilled Workers Programs or require points for the education received outside Canada, then an Educational Credential Assessment (EDA) report is required.

Provincial Nomination should be attached if it is available.

Written Job Offer: Candidate must withhold a written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one) that meets the conditions of Express Entry, documents attesting to work experience, certificate of qualification in a trade occupation issued by a Canadian province or territory (if you have one)

Proof of Funds to demonstrate that you have enough money to support yourself and your family during their settlement in Canada.

Documents for Permanent Residence Application:

Candidates who have received the Invitation to Apply are required to submit copies of the documents attached with the profile along with the below-cited ones:

Police Clearance Certificate(s) is validated by the local police station and are required for the profile.

Upfront Medical Receipt of your medical examination is required.

Proof of Settlement Funds is required to certify that an individual has sufficient funds to complete a transaction.

A children’s Birth Certificate is required if dependent children are being declared.

Use Of A Representative Form is required if you’ve hired a representative.

Common-Law Union Form is required in case the candidate’s marital status has been declared as “common-law.”

A Marriage Certificate is required if the marital status has been declared as “Married.”

A Divorce Certificate and Legal Separation Agreement are required if the declared marital status is “Divorced.”

Death Certificate: A partner’s death certificate is required if the declared marital status is “Widowed.”

An Adoption Certificate: is required when a dependent child is listed as “adopted.”

Other Related Documents– These documents are required only in case these have been included in the personalized document checklist. Candidates’ applications may not be rejected, in the absence of these documents. These are essentially required to evaluate if the candidate fulfills the program’s requirements they are applying for:

  • Proof of relationship to a relative in Canada
  • Digital photos to confirm your identity
  • Authority to release personal information to a designated individual form
  • Other documents that you think are significant for your application

Still confused? Consult our experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC). Our team will assist you with language tests, profile preparation, and submission of all immigration documents successfully.