If you are not able to sponsor, you parent and grandparents for permanent residency in Canada,  maybe you should consider the Canada Super Visa Program.

Super Visa is a multiple re-entry visa valid for up 10 years.  Your parents or grandparents can come and go from Canada as they please.

Contact ImmigCanada for more details about this exciting new program.