The U.S. Immigrant Investor Program – known as “EB-5” – is one of the most efficient ways for people from around the world to obtain a green card and live in the United States of America.
The EB-5 program provides a special category of immigration visas for high-net-worth international investors.
- It takes a family from 12 to 18 months to land in the USA
- No requirements for age, language, education level, or prior business experience
- Requires a 5-year investment of $500 000
After successful completion of the program, investors and their family members (spouse and child under the age of 21 years old) are given conditional resident status in the United States, which can be converted into permanent residency after two years and citizenship after five years.
- Investment – $500,000 and a 5-year investment of $500 000.
- Net Worth – $1 million
- The investor must have a net worth of $1 million or earn at least $200,000 annual personal income
- $300,000 in combined annual income with a spouse
- Job Creation – Each investment must create 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers
EB-5 Program Benefits
- Immigrate to the U.S. through investment
- Limited requirement
- Live anywhere in the U.S
- For your family
U.S. Green Card Benefits
- Benefits and conveniences of a U.S. green card
- Freely start businesses & proprietorship
- Investors can send their children to us elite schools
- Entitle to many social rights and goods
- Permanent resident status