For adding to the economic growth of the country, Canada invites entrepreneurs to live and invest in the country. Apart from offering permanent residency, Canada welcomes business visitors as well to perform temporary business activities. However, these business visitors:
- Cannot become part of the Canadian labor market
- Must visit on a temporary basis to invest, enhance their business relationship and look for ways to expand their business
- Stay in Canada for a few days or weeks, but are able to stay for up to 6 months
- Must have the main source of income and place of business outside of Canada.
- Must have required documents to support their application
- Must fulfill Canada’s basic entry requirements, such as a valid passport, enough funds to return to their country, having a clean criminal record, and pose no threat to Canadian health.
- Require a visitor visa, an electronic travel authorization (eTA).
A Canadian Business Visitor Can:
- Travel anywhere in Canada
- Visit family, friends
- Enjoy the best attractions
- Buy Canadian goods or services for business or government
- Take orders for goods and services
- Render after-sales services as part of warranty or sales agreements
- Attend any conferences, trade shows, and meet with new clients.
- Train employees of their Canadian branch
- Receive training by a Canadian company that has rendered services
Apart from this, to receive a Canadian business visa depends on the embassy that one is applying at, in general, it takes one to six weeks for a business visa to be processed.
Also, if the applicant intends to stay longer than six months or wants to perform business activities, including managerial, production then, they are required to have a temporary resident visa.
If you too are looking for ways to upgrade your business and want to visit Canada for the same, then allow us to help you get your Canadian Business Visitor Visa with utmost ease. Our immigration consultant will guide you thoroughly to prepare your visa application so that you don’t can stress-free concentrate on your business plan. Connect with us at ImmigCanada now.