Canada Flag

Canada FlagA lot of people would like to immigrate to Canada thinking that the grass is greener on this side of the world. The hope for a better future for self and family is always present among those who would like to move to Canada. The good news is, that the country is open to immigrants and has created different programs that will help you apply for immigration, depending on your situation.

Immigrate to Canada by Working

Canada relies on immigrants to help sustain its economy. The country’s policy on immigration encourages foreign nationals who have high skills and solid work experience to immigrate to Canada. You can explore the following programs if you want to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker.

  • Express Entry Program

This program is the fastest and most popular way of moving to Canada. Under the Express Entry Program, you can immigrate as an employee if you are a skilled professional or tradesman. There are three different avenues to explore this opportunity:

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program

Under the Express Entry Program, you can submit your application as a Federal Skilled Worker if the job you’re hoping to do in Canada belongs to the “skilled” jobs classifications and have the work experience for it. “Skilled” jobs are types of jobs such as management (restaurant managers, mine managers, etc), professional (doctors, dentists, etc), technical workers such as chefs, electricians, etc.

  • Federal Skilled Trades ProgramConstruction Worker

If you have experience in manual trades such as industrial, electrical, agriculture, and similar jobs, Canada’s Federal Skilled Worker Trades Program under the Express Entry Program.

  • Canadian Experience Class

This program was made for foreigners with skilled work experience in Canada. Either you’re doing temporary work or a foreign graduate with Canadian work experience.

  • Atlantic Immigration Pilot

The program is a partnership between the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic provinces, namely New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Atlantic Immigration Pilot program was created to help certain business sectors located in the above-mentioned provinces address their manpower requirements.

The Atlantic Immigration Pilot program is driven based on employers’ business needs. Organizations located in partner provinces will have to apply to a province designated under the pilot. they also must be able to prove that they weren’t able to find local talent for that particular job opening.

  • Provincial Nominee Program

This program allows most provinces and territories in Canada to select immigrants who meet the criteria, and are willing to settle or live and work in a particular province.

  • Caregivers

This program was created to allow Canadians to hire a temporary worker to provide care for their children or an elderly. At the moment, the Live-in Caregiver Program is closed to new applicants. But if you wish to work as a caregiver in Canada, you will have to go through the process of securing a regular work permit.

Immigrate to Canada to Study

A photo showing someone reading - Photo by Thought Catalog on UnsplashYou can apply as an international student in Canada. This also provides an opportunity to work while you study, and get better opportunities after you graduate. Depending on your location, you may be eligible for certain programs made available to your country of residence to make your application to study in Canada faster.

Start-up Visa

If you’re an entrepreneur willing to start a business in Canada, the Start-up Visa program could be your ticket to immigrate to Canada. Of course, you must have a qualifying business and must be able to prove that your business is supported by a designated organization in Canada.


MusicianIndividuals who are capable of working for themselves in Canada are welcomed in this program. This is, however, provided that you have the experience as an artist or an athlete, and has every intention to pursue the same craft in Canada.

Immigrate to Canada through Family Sponsorship

Sponsor your family member to immigrate to CanadaIf you have a relative in Canada with permanent residency status, they can avail the Family Sponsorship Program. Spouse, partner, children, parents, and grandparents are eligible for sponsorship.

If you’re planning to immigrate to Canada, consider one of these programs to apply to. Do take note that each program has its own requirements which must be met for your application to succeed. Diligent research must be done, along with self-assessment to determine which one is the best for you. Be aware that some provinces, such as Quebec, may have their own programs that you can take advantage of.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us today.
wechat/viber/whassap/imo :
1.514.554.5212 / 1.514.554.0016

Let ImmigCanada assist you in fulfilling your Canadian Dream!

18 comments on “Immigrate to Canada through Different Ways

  1. Ashish Agarwal on

    I am a businessman here in India. I own a rice mill here and now wants to settle in Canada with wife is a homemaker here and have done BSc. I have done MCom here.
    My age is 37 and my wife age is 35
    Is there any possibility to get PR.

  2. Syed wajid hussain on

    Helloo dear h r u i hope u doing well i am wajid frm pakistan sir i serch ur website and i sent u measg dear sir i have a 3yrs Diploma D.A.E. in Electronics and i have a Dagree Of B.L.I.S frm home country so plz i neead a work permit sir i love canada and its my dream to come in canada bcz canada is a Beautifull and peace full country so plz help me i wait ur reply thanx….

  3. Sukhpal Singh on

    The reason I am contacting you that I want to migrate to Canada from New Zealand on permanent base and want to check what are the best possible options for me to be eligible for PR. He advised you will be the best person to talk. I can sent you my Resume which depicts my overall qualifications and work experience. I am living in NZ from past Eight years and have good experience and qualifications to be eligible for certain categories. Moreover, i got married last year and want to apply for both of us.
    I have received my ECA from WES and done IELTS.
    Please get back to me as soon as you can. My partner has done MA and B’ed along with one year experience in one of the immigration services company.

  4. Michael Adu-Boahen on

    I would like to immigrate with my family to work in Canada. I have been duped twice by scammers and fortunately for me a friend in Canada gave me your contact.
    Please can you assist me?
    How much do you charge for your services .
    Let me hear from you soon.

  5. Aimee Pacis on

    Hi im 26 years old and currently working as customer service representatives and I want to know more on how to migrate in canada I have relatives in alberta.

  6. Marel on


    Thanks for the information on your website.
    I did my dtufies in Suriname and have a Surinamese University Diploma. I currently work as a finance assistant. I have read the programs, butnot sure which program is best for me. The caregiver and skilled worker program is out of thr picture. Bute which may be the closed to go with for me?
    Thank you.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *